If you have a disability issue or have difficulty maneuvering through our site please call our 800-422-8254 for assistance.
Catalina Flyer Information
- No pets – Carry-on luggage only.
- Only two pieces of hand-carried luggage per person.
- All passengers are required to carry their own luggage onto the boat. Luggage is stored on the first deck of the boat.
- Bikes are $7.00 roundtrip – payable on departure.
- Electric bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, hoverboards and anything with a lithium ion battery are forbidden.
- Single-handed ice chests only.
- No tools of any kind.
- No carts, dollies, wagons, or large hand trucks.
- Propane stoves are accepted, but cannot contain fuel on board.
- A golf bag counts as one piece of luggage.
- Strollers are permitted on board.
- Paddle boards and kayaks are not permitted.
REQUIRED TIMES OF ARRIVAL
- We require passengers to arrive at 8:00AM for our 9:00AM departure.
- Boarding will begin thirty minutes prior to departure.
- The Catalina Flyer is a three deck boat; you’re allowed to go on any deck.
- We have a snackbar on the first deck; an alcohol serving bar on the second deck.
- Our snackbars accept cash and credit.
LOCATION AND PARKING
Present your Booking Information that you received from the Glenmore Plaza at the ticket window to receive your tickets.
Your trip to Catalina Island will take approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
The Glenmore Plaza is a short 15 minute walk from the Avalon Boat Dock.
Then it’s time for your getaway to start at the historic Glenmore Plaza Hotel. Known for being the friendliest hotel, we pride ourselves in making your vacation memorable. Recent renovations have added modern comforts to our unique Victorian charm.